The HVAC mounted MCI SynAIRgPure™ is designed as the first fully customizable probe to provide the power you need for the environment. The MCI SynAIRgPure™ produces aggressive ionized oxidizers and multi-cluster ions that are then distributed throughout the living environment of the home or office while cleaning the internal HVAC equipment and ductwork.
This trademarked MCI™ Multi-cluster Ionization Technology, using an enhanced output, represents the newest generation of proactive air purification, is completely safe, unlike high levels of ozone, and effectively destroys mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, odors, volatile organic com pounds (VOCs and mVOCs) the odors associated with them.
The basic unit, which covers approximately 1-3 tons or 16K ft³³ of space, can be customized to the load level of the environment by adding the clip-on bracket and up to two additional DBI cells. This unit can then be converted to a more powerful residential or commercial unit that can clean the air/surfaces of contaminants in up to 10 tons or 40K ft³.
MCI SynAIRgPure™ HVAC Probe
- Trademarked MCI™ (Multi-cluster Ionization) Technology Customizable Probe from 16K ft³³ to 40K ft³
- Covers/Cleans Residential, Commercial and Industrial Environments with Proactive Technology
- Helps Keep Duct Systems Free from Contaminants (increasing oxidizers may be needed for harsh environments)
- Reduces VOCs, mVOCs, Odor, Bacteria, Viruses, Mold and Particulates
- Completely Safe for Humans and Animals (see hospital testing data)
- Reduces “A” Coil Cleaning and Maintenance (25,000 hr. Lamp and Dielectric Barrier Ionization Cells)
- Reduces Bio-nesting, eliminates/reduces mold, bacteria and the odors associated with them
- Provides a Cleaner “A” Coil and, therefore, Provides More Energy Efficiency (in return plenum)
- Provides Less Frequent Filter Changes
- Attacks Pollutants in the Air and on Surfaces (when installed in the return and supply plenum, see testing data)
- Homes, Offices, Schools, Day-Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, Hospitals, RV’s, Large Commercial Environments
- 12v Conversion for International Use using 13.3 Watts (ETF Approved w/UL approved power supply)
- Recommendations based on average contamination levels. Where highly contaminated, increase size of unit.